Other clients have commented as follows:
Sarah provides deeply remedial treatment as well as a very holistic and relaxing experience that I can highly recommend. Since seeing Sarah my neck and hips have improved tremendously and am now walking without limping. Also the motion in my leg has improved. SP, London 55yrs
- “Dear Sarah, Your massage today was sorely needed. After missing a few sessions the tension in my neck and knots in my shoulders are in real need and a massage from you is the only treatment. You expertise and technique combined with you empathy is, I’ve found, quite rare, you seem to treat the whole person so I’m not only totally relaxed but look twenty years younger.” LS, Eastbourne 91 yrs
- On Saturday I had my first deep tissue massage from Sarah Hill. Sarah took detailed notes on my health and we discussed the areas which are troubling me the most, I was a little nervous as the last deep tissue massage I had (not Sarah) was so painful it was a terrible experience. I am very pleased to say this was not the case with Sarah. She was attentive throughout the treatment checking on how I was feeling and ensuring I was comfortable, a very relaxing experience and the massage lasted for 1 hour. Afterwards Sarah made sure I drank a glass of water and warned that I may feel tired and a little rough for a day. Yes I was but now a few days later I feel so much better. I have movement in my neck that I have not had in a year and my back feels much easier, wonderful. I also feel less tense, more relaxed and uplifted. I have booked my next session and would thoroughly recommend Sarah Hill if you have aches and pains.” Via Age Concern Eastbourne
- I have been to a number of different massage therapists before seeking treatment from Sarah. Some therapists I found to be too aggressive while others seemed unwilling or unable to provide effective treatment for areas of chronic tension. Sarah’s massage treatments however have made a real difference and during the last year have helped me to deal with problems that arise from regular desk/computer work and underlying issues of hypermobility and RSI. Sarah approaches treatment with great sensitivity and is able to locate the root of muscular tension and work effectively to relieve discomfort and pain. Her treatments are always a relaxing experience. Where I am very tight she starts gently to bring warmth and relaxation and works steadily to bring about a much deeper release of tension. I personally find this a most effective approach that brings about lasting benefits.
In the past I got used to living with a certain degree of tension and discomfort and would wait until I was in pain before seeking treatment. Now I find that receiving a regular treatment from Sarah has relieved me of much of the discomfort that I had accepted as a normal part of my life. PS, 43 yrs
- Sarah has an extremely caring and gentle personality. I always feel she is taking my whole person into account and doesn’t just administer a ‘standard’ treatment. The massage reduces my stress levels and helps with the stiffness in my hips and my chronic lower back pain, especially when I don’t do my exercises as regularly as I should. Ute, 53yrs
- Sarah has a natural ability to listen with her hands, combined with a high level of acquired skill and a willingness to keep training and learning. Also, she has the intuition to ‘go with the flow’ when appropriate. I also feel that a long time knowledge and practice of traditional Chinese ‘daoyin’ greatly contributes to her ability to recommend things one can do between sessions. – Phil S, London,